Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Wanderlust

I'm dedicating a part of my time from these next two years to cataloging all meals prepared personally in my kitchen. As of now my kitchen contains the following items:

2 plates
2 small knives
1 drying rack
12 spoons
1 fridge
1 pot
1 pan
2 tea kettles
1 cutting board + veggie strainer
1 plastic spatula
1 coffee pot (a breeg)
sugar, salt, and pepper
soybean oil and vegetable oil

Since I'm starting this a week after I prepared my first meals let me catch you up. The first night that I actually had cooking supplies and food I made a jordanian dish called Galiyat Bandora which is stewed tomatoes with green peppers. It sufficed as a source of calories for two days but not much else.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

DUDE! Galiyat Bandora! I eat that stuff all the time! I'm so skinny and buff now because of it! Thanks a lot for the snapfish pictures you sent. They were cool. Although I wished I could have had a little more description as to what I'm looking at, but eh.... So, I hope you check this thing often so you'll see my comment (assuming you'll remember the password...) Email me if you get a chance, we need to work on this script, remember?

SA